2022 World Finals, Ames Iowa
We are beginning to receive information about World Finals!
- World Finals begins Wednesday, May 25th and run through Saturday, May 29th.
- Location is Iowa State University, Ames Iowa
- No International Teams will be in attendance which means no Buddy Teams this year. ☹️
- There will be a Creativity Festival, Oklahoma is hoping to have a booth with an activity for all attendees. If we do, we may need your help.
- There will be a Float and Banner Parade
- Primary Teams are invited!
- The top THREE teams in each problem/division who present a valid solution will be invited to attend!
- There will be PIN TRADING (Everyone’s favorite World Finals activity!)
Teams can select from the official Odyssey of the Mind Housing:
Wednesday arrival is $650
Tuesday arrival is $735
The meals begin with dinner on the day you arrive and run through Sunday breakfast.
There is a Registration fee of $3000. However, if your team stays in official OM housing, it is included in the cost of housing.
Odyssey of the Mind World Finals is open to spectators including the Creativity Festival, Opening and Closing Ceremonies (they need to get tickets at our Information booth for Opening and Awards, but they are free.) They can even eat with their team. Dining halls accepts people who pay for a meal with cash or credit card online.
World Finals Registration should be completed within two weeks of our State Tournament. Payment is usually due the last Friday in April.
Need-based Housing Grants are available through Creative Opportunities Unlimited. There is an application process and grants are limited. Information can be found here.